The RPS Hawk is perfect for moderate to experienced riders, looking for an upgrade from a bike in a smaller engine class. Its 250cc engine provides an enormous amount of acceleration and top speed, but a larger degree of control due to its large frame. Despite its bulky appearance, this is a bike with a surprising nimbleness—it can handle sharp turns with ease, thanks to its front and rear brake system, and has the acceleration you need to handle colossal jumps. Overall, if you’re looking to seriously enter the racing fray, or go for an extended offroad adventure, this a great bike to do those with. Not for the faint of heart or inexperienced, as the larger engine size offers a sizable learning curve to some, if used to a 125cc engine or smaller. Still, if you’re looking to take your bike game to the next level, this is the bike to do it with!
RPS Hawk 250cc Dirt Bike
|Cooling :||Wind Cooled|
|Seat Height :||35.4"|
|Displacement (Motor size) :||200cc-250cc|
Regular Price: $2799.95
Price as configured: $0.00
Found It Cheaper Elsewhere? call 866-481-2860 or Email Us, We Guarantee Price match!
Availability: In stock
Free items with your purchase:
- Free Notification Before Delivery ($15 Value. Other companies may charge additional $15 for this service!)
- Free Life Time Technical Support (Superior Powersports have trained mechanics with years of experience who can help you answer any technical question. Do not hesitate to call us if you need help with your product. We have a dedicated service department that is created just for that. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your vehicle. Just call our toll free 1-866-481-2860 or email us at email@example.com if you need any help, and our technical support team will be happy to assist you)
- Free 3 Month Parts Warranty ($49 Value. Other companies may charge additional $49 for this service!)
- Free No Additional Fee For Residential Delivery Notification ($75 Value. Other companies may charge additional $75 for this service!)
- Free MCO/MSO Registration Documents ($55 Value. Other companies may charge additional $55 for this service! Yes, it does take some time and create those paper work and send it to you. However, the paper work doesn't come with your bike, you need to submit MCO Request after receiving bike. We offer those documents to you totally free! As soon as you submit a MSO Request to us, our MSO staff will mail those documents to you promptly.)
- Free One Year Engine! Limited Time Offer!
BACK IN STOCK - Available in All Colors! Hurry, Going Fast! SHIPPING IS NOW INCLUDED to most locations!
The RPS Hawk 250 cc Dirt Bike is not street legal in most states.Check with your local DMV to confirm street legality laws before placing your order.
Please note: we will not accept any returns on the basis of street legality. This bike is not Legal for sale in CA, PA, NJ
Manual transmission, front wheel size 80/100-21", rear wheel size 110/100-18", 250cc air cooled single cylinder four stroke engine, electric and kick start, seat height of 35.4”, front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
The RPS Hawk Dirt Bike features an air cooled, four stroke single cylinder 250cc engine and a top speed of 59 MPH. It is available in black, blue, green and red colors. It features a manual transmission with front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, with a twin spare heavy duty steel frame and front double shocks and rear mono shocks.
We offer full assembly with PDI at a competitive price on this RPS dirt bike.
- FLATRATE SHIPPING for selected vehicles!
- FREE GIFTS with all Vehicles!
- LOWEST PRICES guaranteed!
- Detailed Specs
General SKU RPS1-250Y-Hawk Prices Flat Rate Price 0 Engine Bore and Stroke 2.64x2.56 Cooling Wind Cooled Displacement (Motor size) 200cc-250cc engine type CG250 Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke Max HP 14.1/7000 RPM Max Speed 59 mph Max torque 16.5/5500 RPM Starting System Electric and Kick Start Compression Ratio 9.0:1 Dimensions / Capacities Engine Oil Capacity .26 Gal Fuel capacity 3.7 Gal L*W*H 82.3" x 36.2" x 56.7" Max Load 330 lbs Min Ground Clearance 8.3" Seat Height 35.4" Wheel base 53.5" Drive Train Transmission Manual