For something of a relatively small engine, the Apollo DB-34 has a surprising top speed at around 45 MPH. Despite its relatively small size, the Apollo can really open up, in long stretches—when in a straightaway, letting it get to its top speed is an incredible amount of fun. Don’t let its small size fool you into thinking it’s somehow lacking in safety features, however—a very sturdy twin spare steel frame and front and rear disc brakes ensure that the Apollo 110cc is built to last, and will hold up in the most demanding of environments. It’s a great choice for someone looking to cut their teeth on their first pit bike for racing, as it has top speed for days and great acceleration. Overall, it’s a great bike for beginners, and those already accustomed to pit bikes with larger engines might be surprised by this otherwise unassuming entry-level bike.
Apollo 110cc DB-34 4-Speed Semi-Auto Pit Dirt Bike
|Brake System :||Front And Rear Hydraulic Disc|
|Transmission :||Semi Automatic|
|Wheel size Front/Rear :||2.5-14"/ 3-12"|
|Displacement (Motor size) :||110cc|
Regular Price: $1629.05
Price as configured: $0.00
Found It Cheaper Elsewhere? call 866-481-2860 or Email Us, We Guarantee Price match!
Availability: In stock
Free items with your purchase:
- Free Notification Before Delivery ($15 Value. Other companies may charge additional $15 for this service!)
- Free Life Time Technical Support (Superior Powersports have trained mechanics with years of experience who can help you answer any technical question. Do not hesitate to call us if you need help with your product. We have a dedicated service department that is created just for that. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your vehicle. Just call our toll free 1-866-481-2860 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help, and our technical support team will be happy to assist you)
- Free 3 Month Parts Warranty ($49 Value. Other companies may charge additional $49 for this service!)
- Free No Additional Fee For Residential Delivery Notification ($75 Value. Other companies may charge additional $75 for this service!)
- Free MCO/MSO Registration Documents ($55 Value. Other companies may charge additional $55 for this service! Yes, it does take some time and create those paper work and send it to you. However, the paper work doesn't come with your bike, you need to submit MCO Request after receiving bike. We offer those documents to you totally free! As soon as you submit a MSO Request to us, our MSO staff will mail those documents to you promptly.)
- Free One Year Engine! Limited Time Offer!
Semi-automatic transmission, front wheel size 2.5-14", rear wheel size 3-12", air cooled 4-stroke single cylinder 110cc engine, kick start, seat height of 32.28” and front and rear hydraulic disk brakes.
The Apollo DB-34 110cc contains a single cylinder, 4-stroke engine with a top speed of around 45 mph. It is available in either blue, green or red colors. It features semi-automatic transmission, with both front and rear hydraulic disk brakes, a twin spare heavy duty steel frame, and non-adjustable 29.9” front and 12.5” rear suspension.
- FLATRATE SHIPPING for selected vehicles!
- FREE GIFTS with all Vehicles!
- LOWEST PRICES guaranteed!
- Detailed Specs
General SKU AP1-DB-34 KMS Height To Seat 32.28" Prices Flat Rate Price 179.95 Engine Displacement (Motor size) 110cc engine type 110cc 4 Stroke Single Cylinder Max Speed 45 mph Motor power 10kW (9500r/min) Piston Displacement 110cc Starting System Kick Start Chassis / Suspension / Brakes Brake System Front And Rear Hydraulic Disc Suspension Front/Rear Non-Adjustable 760mm/Non-Adjustable 320mm Dimensions / Capacities Frame Twin Spare Heavy Duty Steel Frame Fuel capacity 1 gallon G.W. 82kg L*W*H 65" x 32.2" x 43" N.W. 67kg Wheel base 49.6" Wheel size Front/Rear 2.5-14"/ 3-12" Drive Train Transmission Semi Automatic