Although similar to its little brother the Apollo DB-34 110cc in many specs, the Apollo DB-007 offers a larger 125cc engine, which means a substantial acceleration upgrade, and the fully manual clutch offers a greater degree of control over its little brother, which is semi-auto. If you already own the DB-34, and are looking for a bike with similar features and ride feel, but with an upgraded engine, or looking for manual clutch control, this is the bike you want. It is a little on the smaller side, as far as dirt bikes go, but the smaller size allows for a pretty high top speed for this engine class, and some really zippy acceleration. If you’re looking for that extra oomph from a 125cc bike, in terms of both top speed and acceleration, this is the bike you want. A really sturdy steel frame and both front and rear brakes ensure excellent safety features, and the Apollo DB-34 can confidently handle pretty much anything you throw at it, as long as the smaller frame size isn’t a deterrent.
Apollo 125cc DB-007 Dirt Bike
|Brake System :||Front And Rear Hydraulic Disc|
|Start type :||Kick|
|Wheel size Front/Rear :||17"/14"|
|Displacement (Motor size) :||125cc|
Regular Price: $1879.05
Price as configured: $0.00
Found It Cheaper Elsewhere? call 866-481-2860 or Email Us, We Guarantee Price match!
Availability: In stock
Free items with your purchase:
- Free Notification Before Delivery ($15 Value. Other companies may charge additional $15 for this service!)
- Free Life Time Technical Support (Superior Powersports have trained mechanics with years of experience who can help you answer any technical question. Do not hesitate to call us if you need help with your product. We have a dedicated service department that is created just for that. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your vehicle. Just call our toll free 1-866-481-2860 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help, and our technical support team will be happy to assist you)
- Free 3 Month Parts Warranty ($49 Value. Other companies may charge additional $49 for this service!)
- Free No Additional Fee For Residential Delivery Notification ($75 Value. Other companies may charge additional $75 for this service!)
- Free MCO/MSO Registration Documents ($55 Value. Other companies may charge additional $55 for this service! Yes, it does take some time and create those paper work and send it to you. However, the paper work doesn't come with your bike, you need to submit MCO Request after receiving bike. We offer those documents to you totally free! As soon as you submit a MSO Request to us, our MSO staff will mail those documents to you promptly.)
- Free One Year Engine! Limited Time Offer!
LIMITED SUPPLY. Order Soon.
Manual transmission, front wheel size 17”, rear wheel size 14”, air cooled 125cc 4-stroke single cylinder engine, kick start, seat height of 32.28”, and front and rear hydraulic disk brakes.
The Apollo 125cc DB-007 Dirt Bike contains a 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with a top speed of around 45 MPH. It is available in either red, blue, green or yellow colors. It features a manual transmission with both front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, a twin spare heavy duty steel frame, and non-adjustable 29.9” front and 12.5” rear suspension.
- FLATRATE SHIPPING for selected vehicles!
- FREE GIFTS with all Vehicles!
- LOWEST PRICES guaranteed!
- Detailed Specs
General SKU AP1-DB-007 KMS Height To Seat 32.28" Prices Flat Rate Price 199.95 Engine Clutch Manual With 4 Gears Badge Carb Approved Yes Displacement (Motor size) 125cc engine type 125cc 4 Stroke Single Cylinder Max Speed 55 mph Motor power 10kW (9500r/min) Piston Displacement 125cc Starting System Kick Start Start type Kick Chassis / Suspension / Brakes Brake System Front And Rear Hydraulic Disc Suspension Front/Rear Non-Adjustable 760mm/Non-Adjustable 320mm Dimensions / Capacities Frame Twin Spare Heavy Duty Steel Frame Fuel capacity 1 gallon G.W. 82kg L*W*H 65" x 32.2" x 43" N.W. 67kg Wheel base 49.6" Wheel size Front/Rear 17"/14" Drive Train Transmission Manual